IUPHAR-Education Section WCP2018 Satellite Meeting
“Educating Scientists and Healthcare Professionals for 21st Century Pharmacology”
The IUPHAR Education Section invites all those with an interest in pharmacology education to join us in Kyoto for our WCP2018 satellite. This highly interactive satellite will provide opportunities for networking and collaboration between those involved in the many facets of pharmacology education as we discuss issues of current relevance to educators including active learning, interprofessional education, assessing teaching quality and assessment.
The main themes of the satellite will be:
- Active learning
- Student-led education (including the student voice in our teaching programs)
- Assessing teaching quality
- Interprofessional approaches to education
- Constructing valid assessments in pharmacology education
- Getting started in pharmacology education research
Date and Time
Saturday, 30th June 12:00pm ~ 6:30pm
Satellite Dinner 7:30pm ~
Sunday, 1st July1 8:30am ~ 12:30pm
Kyoto International Conference Center, Kyoto, Japan.
- The deadline of registration is extended to Jun/22/18
We are very happy to inform you about "TEACHING EXCELLENCE AWARD 2018" and "OUTSTANDING EARLY EDUCATOR PRIZES 2018". The candidates will send the documents to Prof. Maxwell until 22 June 2018. In detail, please see the each link shown above (pdf
will be opend).
- The deadline of an abstract was extended again to May 30
- Update the programme.
- The deadline of abstract and registration were extended to Apr 30 and Jun 15, respectively.
- Add details in each page.
- Established present webpage.